Monday, December 7, 2009

WHY are these so entertaining?

The way it works:
1. Put your iPod on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

How am I feeling today?
The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything - Relient K
(This works)

Will I get far in life?
Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want - The Smiths
(This doesn't seem like a good answer. What, am I going to whine every time something doesn't go my way?)

How do my friends see me?
Hit me baby one more time- blink 182
(YES. Please tell me that people see me like this.)

When will I get married?
First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes
(What, so my birthday? Bogus.)

What is my best friend's theme song?
College Kids - Relient K
(We both want to stay at my house and have Mama Baer make us breakfast next year. So it makes sense?)

What is the story of my life?
Your Redneck Past - Ben Folds Five
(...no comment. I DO live in Alabama.)

What was high school like?
Thunder & Lightening - The Unicorns
(excuse me?)

How am I going to get ahead in life?
Roses - Meg and Dia
(What, I'll guilt trip people and mope? Dammit.)

What is the best thing about me?
I'm in Miami Trickk - LMAO
(I am a player. I mean, it's the kind of thing I can't help.)

How is today going to be?
Here's your letter- Blink 182
(So I'm growing up even more?)

What is in store for this weekend?
Cheating on you - Franz Ferdinand
(Well, THAT'S awkward.)

What song describes my parents?
Mesopotamia - B52's
(This just makes me think about the fact that my mom did Jazzercise until she was over eight months pregnant with me. Which is why I love this band so. much.)

What song describes your grandparents?
I want candy - Bow Wow Wow
(Negative, my grandma is a health freak. Unless we're talking about Grandma Baer.)

How is my life going?
Save Me - Jem
(...THANKS. My iTunes and I are obviously midtiff.)

What song will they play at my funeral?
Four Kicks- Kings of Leon
(No comment.)

How does the world see me?
Here Here and Here - Meg and Dia
(I mean, I do laugh. I do get depressed. I do make up songs when I drive.)

Will I have a happy life?
Love Today- Mika
(My iTunes and I made up, obviously)

What do my friends really think of me?
Pretty Girls Make Graves- Smiths
(This can go one of two ways...)

Do people secretly lust after me?
Hong Kong Garden - Siouxsie and the Banshees
(I guess not... apparently I'm a gamble. Oh, I'm a riot!)

How can I make myself happy?
It's Beginning to get to me - Snow Patrol
(Wut.)

What should I do with my life?
The Scientist- Coldplay
(So mourn the demise of relationships?)

Will I ever have children?
Keeper- Yellowcard
(This is a break up song. So...no?)

What is some good advice for me?
Thriller - Micheal Jackson
(Got it ma'am.)

What is my signature dancing song?
Charmer - Kings of Leon
(I am a professional dancer, so I guess.)

What do I think my current theme song is?
Merry Christmas, Here's to Many More - Relient K
(This is scary true.)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Like a prayer- Madonna
(Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.)

What type of men/women do you like?
Seven Nation Army - White Stripes
(yesssssss)

What kind of kisser are you?
Fat Lip- Sum 41
(if that's in regard to the fact that I have giant lips, I'm offended. If it's because I'll end up punching you in the face, true dat.)

What's your style?
You belong with me - Taylor Swift
(I am ashamed.)

What kind of lover are you?
Down, Set, Go - Underoath
(...)

What would be playing on a first date?
23- Jimmy Eat World
(Well that's a downer. O HAI I like you and all, but we're going to have an emotional break up.)

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Dream Girl- The Lonely Island
(THIS REALLY HAPPENED. This is all the proof I need that I'm marrying Andy Samburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment