Saturday, December 19, 2009

Mmm, Christmas break

Photobucket
Grace and I doing a photoshoot for Willo Photography :) She called them for her senior portraits, and since I've already done quite a bit of work with them, David decided we were going in his portfolio! This is the first picture he's edited; we're quite fierce <3. I can't wait to see what conceptual stuff he has us do when I call him for my senior portraits!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
These are all from the Christmas party I went to last night! I've kind of joined the youth group at Eastern Shore Presbyterian, and they threw a wonderful Christmas party at a member's home! As you might be able to tell, the theme of the night was 'creepin', or that's at least what Ember and I'd like you to think. We all played Dirty Santa, and Ember and I decided to be understated and demure; we took pictures of ourselves at Walmart, printed and framed them, then wrapped them and Nate ended up getting them :) I think it was the best present there!
Well, expect for the Obama plate I won...

No comments:

Post a Comment