Sunday, October 3, 2010

Have you ever felt so uncomfortable in your skin, know that you're not yourself, just a picture of a picture of a picture? Not the real thing. Not close. Had to force a smile, laugh, that goddamn goofy dance you're known for. I feel like I'm twelve again, eating my feelings, staying in or forcing myself to go out and end up miserable and making snide comments that ruin everyone's night. That girl this June is an entirely different girl, someone I can't relate to. She was bright and shiny, sparkly and magical. She was a novelty, a breath of fresh air. Now a gust of frigid stale air. Sleep's never enough anymore, I'm always tired. I wish my life wasn't on the same damn track, I'm on a rollarcoaster going in a loop, same highs, same lows. But the lows are always more so than the highs.

No comments:

Post a Comment