Wednesday, December 30, 2009

This is the Alabama I love.


Ember and I decided to do some good ol' Geese Scaring this afternoon. We also decided to pretend that we were from National Geographic and talk in British Accents... did I mention that she's editor of the school's newspaper and I'm editor of Lit Mag?

New Year's Eve.
This is the first NYE in ten years where I haven't been planning to go to my town's huge downtown festival... it feels a little odd, honestly. Last year I ended up getting sick and spending the night at home watching the ball drop in Times Square, so I think anything would be much better than last year.
Resolutions for 2010
1. NOT DROP OUT OF COLLEGE MY FIRST SEMESTER. (That's not a real worry, but I felt like it should be a goal.)
2.Always (and I mean always) keep working on being a nicer person. I've made some progress the past few months, but I'm still not exactly where I want to be.
3.Drive slower. I've gotten pulled over three times this year... and it still isn't fun.
4. Gym. blah blah blah...but seriously, I'd like to be down to a comfortable size two. I'm not that far from it, but it'll take some work.
5.Don't date
start dating again
just say no to boys
don't stop talking when I get hit on
Stop worrying about boys, and always remain honest.
I like that one, personally.

Well, I'll make sure to keep you posted on how I do with my goals!
Wish me luck :)

wardrobe: plaid button down/navy skirt - Forever 21, tights- Betsey Johnson, leopard flats, thrift store find

No comments:

Post a Comment