Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hurray Hurray but now I'm gold.

1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
Car crashin' (Which was not my fault), Had FUN in Auburn, sneaked a now exboy into the house to watch the ball drop, cried while drivin, took college classes, made an effort to make friends, listened to my mom's advice, was in charge of something, had a role in a play, made a fool of myself in front of friends, went on dates with boys I didn't want to date, not threaten to move out, made decision to move on...this year was the year for firsts.

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I have no idea what my resolutions were...probably going to the gym. Which I failed at, miserably.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
One

4. Did anyone close to you die?
No, thank Gawd.

5. What countries did you visit?
Just my own :(

6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
Composure.

7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Just the whole month of July, it was quite a learning experience.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Staying positive.

9. What was your biggest failure?
I do not think of myself as failing. I think of myself as working on stuff.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nothing serious. Jammed jaw, busted toenail, I actually JUST broke my finger last night.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
All the cardigans...

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Grace's and Megan's

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Um, no one really.

14. Where did most of your money go?
Phone bill. A LOT of clothes. Really, I think I bought more clothes this year than ever before. I've accumulated a whole new wardrobe in the past six months/

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
BEN FOLDS.

16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
Uh huh by Munchausen By Proxy

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
- happier or sadder? happier
- richer or poorer? richer
- thinner or fatter? same

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Gym. Think before speaking.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Complaining.

20. How did you spend the holidays?
With the fammmmm.

21. Did you fall in love in 2009?
Nope.

22.How many people did you kiss?
Four BUT one of them I dated for a year and a half, one was Grace (Let's not talk about that) and the other two kissed me, I didn't kiss them back.

23. How many one-night stands?
NONE. Take THAT everyone who thinks I'm a ho.

24. What was your favorite TV program?
Glee. OR scrubs.

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I really don't hate anyone

26. What was the best book you read?
1984

27. What was your favorite film of this year?
Up! or (500) Days of Summer

28. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
Comfortable with a sweater on top.

29 Whom did you miss?
Errabody that went off to college.

30. Who was the best new person you met?
I don't think I actually met anyone, just got reacquainted.

31. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.
It's not the end of the world. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment