Tuesday, February 2, 2010

We live for the fame, fame

So, I had quite the eventful weekend. Photoshoots, photoshoots, photoshoots, party buses, too much Target, Finate Math homework (but I think we all know that's not the focus of today's post), shipping my brother and his girlfriend off to Oregon, which is really, the opposite end of the country, and well, you know.


Both of my looks were for Willo's portfolio- my mom keeps giving me crap about it, but I smell free Senior Portraits in a few months....
Anywho, this is the white trash look, although I prefer to call it sweet home alabama. We might have broken into an abandoned trailer Friday and Saturday...which is why my nose is so red and my legs have even more bruises than usual.

Chirophobia- Fear of hands


This is my absolute favorite. It might be my favorite picture of me ever taken. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment