Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Two birds on a wire...

Photobucket
I understand that this makes me a mean, immature and petty person, but I just wish you would drop off the face of the earth and out of my newsfeed.
...okay. I feel better expressing that.
In all non-crazy or bitchiness, Mucho Gracias (I took two years of french, and don't remember a single word. Which is why I'm french club president. Also, why I wrote that in spanish, but I don't know how to spell it, because I only have the spanish I learned in preschool because I went to a private preschool because I'm a BADASS.) to Miss Regina for allowing me to know that love isn't forever (or for everyone for that matter) and that no relationship, romantic or otherwise is forever either. Before you judge me for being an angsty small town girl, lemme just remind you that this allows me to not take people for granted and I tend to make better memories when I don't think that they'll be there to spill coffee in my brand new car in ten years... so I better appreciate them doing it now.

In other news, I believe that my wee little silent auction was semi successful... now I just have to wait until tomorrow to look at the books and see how much cash we made.
...hopefully enough to buy a mac for Visions.

No comments:

Post a Comment