Monday, November 9, 2009

Oh I wish I was...

Photobucket

Really, if I could be anyone, it'd be Miss Zooey Deschanel (or now I guess Mrs. Ben Gibbard). I guess you could say I've got a girl crush, but honestly, she's everything I day dream about being. Is that pathetic? Yes. Does that stop me from looking up pictures of her during indepenent studies and telling Kari that I want to be her? No. So I digress.

Photobucket
Mmmmm, Regina, Regina, Regina. If all the hours I've spent singing along with you counted for anything, I think I would be in the top ten. I want to play the piano and play in coffee houses and be in the middle of Us when a certain someone walks in, they catch my eye, and we fall back in love. If anyone's music could make that happen, yours could ma'am. So please Regina, work your magic and make me you, so I could be just that special.

Photobucket
I'm probably going to get hit repeatedly for this, but I have no idea who this woman is. But I want to be her. I have this strange fascination with the flapper era, so much so that if I believed in past lives, well, I'd have spent one as this cute little thing right here. Red lips, finger waved bobs, everything was so beautiful then. I'd trade all the iPods, texting, Grey's Anatomy and burts bee's in the world to wake up one day seventy five years ago.

I really hope this is a successful blog post, and that I'm not too terribly boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment