Sunday, November 15, 2009

If my heart was a house, you'd be home.

I've always been so set on big city living. I still am. But during the retreat this weekend, Nate and I were sitting on a dock and he turned and said he could picture me here. In the wilderness, the land of no AT&T signal, no gas station for twenty minutes, let alone actual food or anything.
And I could see where he was coming from. I love camping, I love getting dirty and I can deal without showering. I would have no qualms with living in a rural setting.
Which really bothers me. Is it whiny to say that I wish I could say I belong somewhere? I've never belonged anywhere, and it bothers me. As angsty as I know I sound, the fact that I don't seem to really belong anywhere makes me feel like, well, I don't belong anywhere.
I must belong somewhere.
You get what I'm saying? Of course you do.


I lost my beloved Betsey Johnson glasses about a month or so ago, and my eyes have been ACHING. So I'm forcing my mother to make an appointment so I can get a new prescription (as cute as my glasses were, they were a little too weak for my dissolving vision) and these.
Photobucket
...I feel like these are fitting. I originally wanted red frames, but seeing how my hair always fades to red, I decided against.
Which makes me wish my hair had never been platinum, all I have now are split ends and hair that can't hold color as long as it should.


I was going to put up a picture of the tattoo I want, but according to google images, no one's had it before, which is nice. I've wanted it for a while, but I always felt like having 1 Corinthians 13: 4-7 tattooed like a ring around my left ring finger was a little too predictable, but seeing how I couldn't find it online, it's like a sign I'm meant have it ♥


Do these dreams have any meaning?

No. No, I think it is more like a ghost
that has been following us both.
Something vague that we're not seeing,
something more like a feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment